Website Pegasus Operational Excellence Solutions
Years of Experience
Total IT: 5-8 years (Preferably)-(more than 8-12 years are encouraged to apply for more responsibilities)
Total Relevant: 2-5 years-Developer in at least 2-3 full cycles of project implementations
Creative developer that can think analytically; enjoys tackling different types of problems & projects; comfortable to work with different people from different backgrounds and mindsets.
Hands on Experience (in last 2 years)
- SOA/ESB with Business Works- BW 5.X BW 6.X And/or
- Developing Web services (SOAP/REST), distributed applications and interoperability
- Familiarity with SQL, XML/XSD, HTML, application servers, JAVA, EJBs, JSP and Servlets.
- UNIX and Windows operating systems. (Tibco Exposure is a plus).
- Verticals-Banking, Telecom (familiarity and experience are major a plus)
- Order Management
- Client Site Experience
- Good presentation Skills, facilitation Skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Articulates ideas and thoughts easily and clearly (written and verbal)
- BE/MCA/Graduate in Engineering or Computer Science
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, Build & Deployment of Integration/Analytics Infrastructure
- EMS Setup and Configuration
- Web Services Implementation
- Shell Scripting
Add Value (for Senior role)
- Provide solution implementation including: system set-ups, development, system and integration testing, and user training.
- Understanding of design patterns using different suites of products
- Support troubleshooting system issues and providing solutions encompassing best practices, frameworks and processes.
- Assess existing architecture/design and recommend improvements/ refactoring
- Can Work independently on medium scale complex projects
- Client Facing /Client Site Deployment
- Requirement, Technical Documentation, Release Documentation, Issue Analysis & Bug Fixing – SIT, UAT, Production
- Participates in visualization design, development, ongoing production support, and delivery activities related to data services. Can work on Variety of projects in the areas of business intelligence, data analytics and server administration using reporting tools.
Notice Period: ASAP
Location: Location Egypt/Willing to travel in Middle East & Europe
Career Path: Career Path Developer/Consultant->Senior Developer/Consultant
Salary : Negotiable based on Experience and salary curve limits
Contract Type: Full Time Contract
Apply on: Careers@pegasus-oe.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org